Hermistonparts.com Website Terms and Conditions
All users of this website must agree to the following Terms and Conditions (Incl. RETURNS policy) before purchasing from this website.
Please note that all website information, website layout and images presented on this website are protected under International Copyright laws.
hermistonparts.com reserves the right to make changes / additions to website content, product information, prices and delivery information without notice. All product prices include VAT where applicable in accordance with current United Kingdom and Poland VAT rates. All item(s) remain the property of hermistonparts.com until full payment has been received.
hermistonparts.com are not responsible for delays to deliveries carried out by third parties. The Shipping and Delivery times specified on our website are in accordance with information provided by our third party shipping partners and may vary. Shipping and Delivery charges may also vary depending on changing market conditions – Please see our SHIPPING INFORMATION PAGE HERE for the most up to date information.
hermistonparts.com have made all reasonable effort to ensure that all photographs accurately reflect the item being sold however item colours may vary depending on the quality and spec of different monitors or screen sizes. Items used for photographic enhancements such as props etc. are used for display purposes only and may not be included as part of the purchased item(s). Only the items specified in the ‘Product Description’ are included with the purchase.
Confirmation of order:
You will receive a confirmation email confirming your order as soon as the order is placed (this will also contain your electronic receipt) and a second confirmation email when your order has been dispatched. As these confirmations are sent via email, please ensure that you have provided us with the correct email address. If you do not receive these emails please contact us as soon as possible.
hermistonparts.com accepts no responsibility or liability for any losses, costs or expenses of whatsoever nature, consequential or otherwise, which arise from the use of this service, and/or from the use of any products purchased.
All customer information such as name, address and email information is collected for the purpose of order processing and will under no circumstances be released to third party sources. hermistonparts.com employees do not collect, store or have access to customer credit card or financial information. All credit card transactions are handled by PayPal/Paynow encrypted merchant services for the purpose of using this website. hermistonparts.com is not responsible for personal loss, damage or misuse of this service.
hermistonparts.com is a participating online retailer in the Mastercard & Visa 3D Secure program. 3D Secure is a system designed to protect your Credit Card from unauthorised use. For more information on 3D Secure contact your cards issuing Bank.
Throughout this website and during the Checkout stage of this website you will be offered the option to opt in for our Free Customer Newsletter. Email addresses collected for this purpose will never be intentionally released to 3rd parties and will be used for the sole purpose of including you in our electronic mailing list to inform you of any special offers, promotions or new products. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time.
Our website uses web cookies to give you a tailored, personalised shopping experience each time you use our website by remembering your preferences and product searches etc . Cookies are small data files that are sent to us by your computer and which are accessed whenever you visit in the future. This means that certain features on our website will be tailored to your preferences, making the use of our website more tailored to your needs.
- WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT BY THE CONSUMER
- A customer who is a consumer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code is entitled to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract – pursuant to Art. 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 of June 24, 2014, as amended.) – without giving a reason within 14 days from the consumer or a third party indicated by him other than the carrier taking possession of the Product (in the case of an agreement for the provision of electronic services – from the date of its conclusion).
- The above right may be exercised by the consumer by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract to the Seller (a sample declaration form can be downloaded via the link below the Regulations). The declaration can also be submitted using the form, the template of which is attached as Annex 2 Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights.
- Methods of submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract to the Seller:
- In writing to the following address:
The Hermiston Group, The Barn- Nosowka 302A, 36-046 Zglobien
- by e-mail to the e-mail address
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller returns to the consumer all payments made for the goods. The Seller is not obliged to reimburse the consumer for additional costs incurred, i.e. reimbursement of the costs of delivering the Product.
- The seller returns the payments made by him to the consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the consumer’s declaration of withdrawal from the contract. The Seller does not collect the product from the consumer himself, i.e. it is the consumer’s responsibility to return it to the Seller. The Seller may withhold the refund of payments received by the consumer until he receives the Product back or until the consumer provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
- The consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract in relation to contracts specified in Art. 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights.
- COMPLAINT HANDLING PROCEDURE
- Seller’s contact details for submitting complaints:
- Company address:
The Hermiston Group – Marcin Nędziak
36-046 Zgłobień Podkarpackie
- e-mail address: email@example.com
- It is recommended to submit complaints in writing or by e-mail.
- In the case of notification of a defect, please describe the defect of the Product/Service, the date of its detection and specify the request.
- The complaint will be considered immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of notification.
- The Seller informs that in the case of Products covered by the warranty, the rights are also covered for this reason, it should be carried out in accordance with the conditions contained in the warranty card. The warranty for the sold Product does not exclude, limit or suspend the Customer’s rights under the Seller’s liability for other reasons.
OUT-OF-JUDICIAL METHODS OF HANDLING COMPLAINTS
The Seller informs that the Buyer who is a consumer has the opportunity to use out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims. Information regarding these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of: poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen; Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection; Office of Competition and Consumer Protection ( https://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php).
Consumer, among others is entitled to:
- Submission – pursuant to Art. 36 section 4 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on Trade Inspection – an application to initiate proceedings for out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes to the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection competent for the place of business activity of the entrepreneur (i.e. in the case concerning the Seller, it will be the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection Handlowa in Wrocław, ul. Ofiar Oświęcimskich 15a, 50-069 Wrocław). The formal requirements of this application are specified in Art. 36 section 5 and 6 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection;
- Using the free assistance of the district (municipal) consumer ombudsman regarding the resolution of the dispute between him and the Seller (information information about the competences of these spokesmen and a search engine for spokesmen can be found, among others, at: https://uokik.gov.pl/rzecznicy.php).
an ODR platform is available, which is a tool for out-of-court settlement of disputes regarding contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts or contracts for the provision of services concluded between consumers residing in the Union and entrepreneurs established in the Union.